Who are we?
We are a Luxembourgish depositary and custodian bank with more than 170 professional specializations in the custody and administration of international diversified asset portfolios. In our role as depository and custodian bank we keep assets for Group-owned and external management companies both in UCITS as well as non-UCITS funds with a total volume of EUR 63.8 billion. Our customers are investment companies, institutional investors, wealthy individual customers, asset managers and banks.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our APEX group
Banking Supervision Officer (m / f / d)
Within this very interesting position you would like to have a good understanding of the financial situation of your bank.
Participating in various project teams and doing some project related tasks. As well as the follow-up of the corresponding project tasks
- Acting as point of contact for our internal and external stakeholders as coordinator for feedback and ensuring excellent customer support with regards to all upcoming questions
- Coordinating project management team activities, such as reoccurring conference calls, meetings and the expected project deliverables
- Preparation of communication with the CSSF and the competent authorities of the branches
- Creating decision papers, status reports and progress reporting
- Communicating and maintaining the related project management toolkits as well as other related documentation
- Successful completion of a banking apprenticeship or a bachelor’s degree in economics with a major in finance or a comparative education
- Hands-on mentality and first experience with legal reporting and projects
- Independent working style with a strong attention to details
- Ability to work successfully and both in a team as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as the ability to share your own and the company’s position in a transparent and convincing manner
- Flexible, committed and reliable working style, even in situations with tight deadlines and high pressure
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successful growing company. You are looking for the advantages of a bank of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment, and a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
Ready for the challenge?
Including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .eu .
If you have any questions with regards to this position, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Human Resources, Ms. Katja Lier (+352 424545-203).
As a part of the APEX group, you can visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information on our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at http://www.lri-group.lu for further information on the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.