About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally.
In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Banking Supervision Officer (m/f/d) to support our department Banking Supervision Support. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
Within this very interesting position you will be independently responsible for the support of our management board with regards to fulfilling regulatory requirements for the bank and the oversight of its branches as well as the preparation of different committee meetings of our bank.
- Participating in various project teams and taking- over some project related tasks such as general project documentation as well as the follow-up of the corresponding project tasks
- Acting as point of contact for our internal and external stakeholders as coordinator for feedback and ensuring excellent customer support with regards to all upcoming
- Coordinating project management team activities, such as reoccurring conference calls, meetings and the expected project deliverables
- Preparation of communication with the CSSF and the competent authorities of the
- Creating decision papers, status reports and progress reporting
- Communicating and maintaining the related project management toolkits as well as
other related documentation
- Successful completion of a banking apprenticeship respectively a Bachelor’s degree
in economic studies with a major in finance or a comparable education
- Hands-on mentality and first experience with legal reporting and projects
- Independent working style with a strong attention to details
- Ability to work successfully and result oriented both in a team as well as
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as the ability to share
your own and the company’s position in a transparent and convincing manner
- Flexible, committed and reliable working style, even in situations with tight deadlines and high pressure
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue
and sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org