About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Change & Release Manager (m/f/d) to support our IT department. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
As our Change & Release Manager you will oversee the implementation, integration and effectiveness of change and release management processes, and ensure compliance with organizational strategies for Apex Group in Luxembourg.
- Support the implementation and improvement of the policies, processes, and procedures in relation to Change & Release Management.
- Monitor compliance and ensure the processes and procedures are being adhered to by all teams.
- Support ISO compliance procedures and audit activities.
- Deliver the role of „Change Manager“ including being Chair & participate in Change Advisory Boards (CABs).
- Review the CRs and prioritise as required, organise Change Review boards if applicable to facilitate the safe implementation and releases.
- Support the operational management of all types of Change and Release CRs using the Group tools.
- Support the various Project teams to ensure Change management procedures are incorporated into their plans for solutions and services.
- Liaise with the Service Delivery and the wider Management Teams during the design, build and transition to production.
- Coordinate and prioritise Change Management processes to achieve targets and expectations such as customer satisfaction, KPIs, SLA, OLAs.
- Issue internal reporting monthly and contributing to customer reporting on Change, Release and Patching.
- Drive the continual improvement of Change & Release Management process and procedures.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Proven track record showing experience in a similar role within an ITIL-based Service Transition or Service Operation environment.
- Working knowledge of operational Change in an infrastructure environment and software release deployment activities.
- Knowledge and practical use in operating an IT Service Management toolset for the core process e.g. Change Management.
- Proven track record in developing or enhancing Service Management processes and procedures : Change & Release.
- Demonstrate the ability to challenge, build credibility and work with integrity at all levels within the organisation to influence change.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL / ISO20000 preferred; minimum ITIL Foundation V3, but V4 appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbally, any other European language is considered as an asset.
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org