About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Head of Compliance & Data Protection (m/f/d), who will function as Chief Compliance Officer and MLRO for our bank.. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
You will be heading our department Compliance & Data Protection currently consisting of four employees and reporting into the Management Board of our bank as well as into the Regional Head of Compliance for the Apex Group.
- Functionally and disciplinary leading the department and closely collaborating with both the Management Board of the Bank as well as the Compliance Leaders of the Apex Group with regards to all related matters.
- Acting as Chief Compliance Officer as well as MLRO in front of the CSSF.
- Processing complex and highly critical compliance and money laundering related tasks.
- Acting as contact person for all questions related to account openings and KYC.
- Performing compliance controls missions and transaction monitoring for client payments.
- Planning, designing, leading and executing compliance related projects.
- Preparation and execution of Due Diligence processes.
- Processing regulatory inquiries.
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting compliance risks.
- Preparing and delivering compliance/ AML related training courses.
- Supporting the impact assessment of ongoing regulatory requirements.
- Processing of CSSF requests, GO AML and e-file.
- Coordinating and organizing processes to fulfil relevant regulatory requirements for our bank.
- University degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, law).
- 7 years of relevant practical experience in a similar role.
- Several years of team management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Lux. and EU regulatory framework.
- In-depth knowledge of KYC requirements, CRS/ Fatca as well as MiFID 2.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office.
- A high degree of self- motivation, self- organization and the affinity for details.
- Ability to support changes and driving process implementations as well as modifications pro- actively.
- Ability to work and lead a team in a positive, fair and open manner.
- Fluent communication skills in English, German, French and any other European language advantageous.
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com