About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally.
In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Data Protection Officer (m/f/d) supporting our Compliance department respectively our bank. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Handling of all data protection related tasks and issues.
- Acting as first point of contact for and report to all external parties and supervisory
authorities as well as for internal stakeholders.
- Reviewing existing procedures to ensure constant adherence with regulations.
- Following-up on changes in laws and issue recommendations to the management board and employees to ensure consistent compliance.
- Arranging GDPR trainings for employees and creating awareness for the handling of
- Writing and updating detailed guides on data processing policies and procedures.
- Preparing and conducting data privacy impact assessment, where necessary.
- Continuous further development of the data protection strategy of the bank.
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating the data processing register together with the various departments.
- Ensuring that all queries from data subjects are addressed within the legal timeframes (e.g. responding to requests, deleting information from the databases, etc.).
- Participating in data protection related projects.
- Ongoing review of all regulatory and legislative updates required for the application within the bank and distribution of the information to the parties concerned (incl. supervising the implementation and reporting to the management board).
- Further tasks with regards to GDPR and/or the review of legal regulations might be assigned.
- University degree in either business administration, economics or law.
- Several years of relevant experience within a similar position, in addition any experience in a paralegal/legal position is considered an asset.
- Good understanding of IT and data security and a strong process focus.
- Excellent communication skills both in English – both verbally and written, German and French advantageous.
- Strong analytical as well as pragmatic- thinking skills and a high level of commitment in both, individual and team work.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office.
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com