About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
The successful applicant will be responsible for Finance of EDB reporting to the Group Controller and to local management
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Technical, personnel and operational management for the Accounting & Financial Reporting Department (Accounting; Supervisory Regulatory Reporting, Participations and Domiciliation).
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, balance sheet, income statements and notes in accordance with the Lux Gaap/ HGB/ IFRS accounting standards.
- Reporting to the regulatory authorities in Luxembourg (IFRS accounting).
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly results to the wider group finance department under IFRS along with other ad hoc requests.
- Preparation of ad-hoc disclosures to the supervisory authorities in consultation with the management board.
- Be the main contact for questions regarding accounting and valuation issues, VAT questions.
- Act as contact person for shareholders, auditors, tax consultants and supervisory authorities.
- Securing the bookkeeping of subsidiaries.
- External and internal reporting including target-performance comparison.
- Participation in the optimization of the bank’s balance sheet and income statement.
- Supply, processing, storage and forwarding of planning information to the bank’s decision makers for the bank’s multi-year planning, capital planning, budget balance sheet, derivation of P&L planning from inventory figures, planning premises, group planning form.
- Execution of special analyses and tasks for the Executive Board.
- Supervisory Board member for subsidiaries.
- University degree in accounting, business or finance;
- 10+ years in the Financial Services industry in a comparable position;
- Accounting under IFRS, Balance Sheet and Capital Management;
- Strong digital affinity and having digitised finance processes before;
- Strong analytical and leadership skills;
- Excellent English language skills and good command in German and/or French;
- Excellent IT skills, e.g. Prophix, Financial Force, Blackline are an asset.
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to Mrs. Astrid Mayrhofer (Head of Human Resources Luxembourg) email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org