About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45+ offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
Due to the growth in the business, we are currently looking for a qualified IMAC & 1st Line Support Agent (m/f/d) to support our IT department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Working with service desk tools and taking ownership for assigned tickets
- Focusing on Install, Move, Add, Change (IMAC) of the end-user environment, including account management, equipment installation and change, and troubleshooting for end-user issues
- Providing end-users continuously information with regards to the status of their tickets;
- Proficient in Windows and aligned enterprise systems;
- Development of POS;
- Supporting with internal and external audits;
- Provision of additional services for the business during projects as required.
- First working experience in IT 1st line support & IMAC support;
- A degree in computer science would be an advantage;
- Experience with working in a multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience of troubleshooting and technical support;
- Certified in ITIL would be an advantage;
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbally, German language skills are an advantage
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define marketing processes to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global marketing team.
- The opportunity to innovate, bring discipline to brand activity and really make a difference.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the Apex group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org