About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified IT Operations & Infrastructure Manager (m/f/d) to support our IT department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
You will be reporting directly into the IT Director in Luxembourg and will manage the Operations teams ensuring that all IT systems are monitored and operational. As an IT Operations & Infrastructure Manager, you will support with the management of all IT service delivery resources, including the engineering team, and service delivery & management teams.
- Be flexible to accommodate the global 24/7 operation.
- Be accountable for all technology solutions and SLA’s to the business.
- Work togehter with the IT Service Management and Business senior management to identify IT solutions to support business growth.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project activities using appropriate tools.
- Ensure knowledge & skills transition into support teams is managed effectively to deliver services.
- Support with internal and external audits, and take ownership of any remediation actions to come from these reviews.
- Own problem management and manage process on problems through to resolution.
- Own IT service transition from projects, working with project teams and the business owners to ensure transition is in place ahead of go live events.
- Ensure that there are adequate IT resource in place to support BAU activities, and projects.
- Be accountable for technical standards and optimisation for all services.
- Represent IT operations on the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Oversee security patching across all IT systems, ensuring patches are applied and Change Control processes are followed.
- Maintain a register of software and hardware and ensuring compliance with registration and legal requirements.
- Record all issues and resolutions to be used for analysis and continual improvement.
- Perform out-of-hours support services for the business and plan team working patterns required during business demands.
- Be responsible for key IT processes, such as major incident management and Disaster Recovery strategy.
- Ensure compliance with Apex standards including data protection, compliance and information security.
- You will be an experienced support manager with a sound understanding of IT landscapes and a good understanding of IT Operations Management.
- Operations and project management experience.
- Good working understanding of the CSSF regulations and circulars, and how they are applied to technology standards and controls.
- Experience with managing multi-disciplinary technical teams.
- Knowledge and experience in leading ITIL processes and practices in an organisation.
- Able to implement best practice procedures with strong problem solving & excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent reporting & communication skills to IT & Business teams.
- Ability to converse with both technical & business teams.
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop a growing team.
- Knowledge of Virtual Desktop environments such as Citrix.
- Experience of troubleshooting and technical support.
- Certified in ITIL and other control frameworks such as COBIT would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Information security and certifications such as CISM would be an advantage.
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbally, German language skills are an advantage.
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org