About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally.
In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Junior Trader/ Assistant Sales/ Treasury (m/f/d) to support our Luxembourgish Sales/ Treasury department . If you want to be part of our
multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Trading of national and international equities, bonds, funds, certificates and derivatives.
- Supporting institutional clients and fund managers.
- Monitoring the order book.
- Supporting foreign exchange trading.
- Supporting money market trading.
- Delivering customer service activities and support for External Asset Managers and
clients of Sales / Treasury.
- Maintaining the customer files and our databases and systems.
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree in economics/ finance/ business administration and/or banking
apprenticeship and further qualifications.
- High interest in capital markets.
- Sound knowledge of securities and derivatives; any other financial instrument
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams.
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Fluent communication skills in English, knowledge of German advantageous
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue
and sales pipeline.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org