About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However, your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Paralegal Officer (m/f/d) to support our Legal department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Assisting and participating in the creation of legal documents including fund documentation and depositary contracts as well as any other corporate and legal documentation
- Data Room management
- Document cross-checking, making document amendments and document imaging/ scanning
- Liaising with external counsels and notaries regarding all notarial deeds
- Acting as the supporting point for AML requests and KYC processes, if needed
- Assisting the team with regards to legal research and/or legal issues
- Supporting the person in charge of a file and assisting the team during daily tasks
- Translating legal documents
- Taking part in projects and internal meetings and taking- over other ad hoc assignments
- A legal diploma or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment.
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and with a team
- Highly organized working style and being able to understand the importance of deadlines and setting the right priorities
- Proactive, professional, flexible and hands- on mentality
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in English and German and English, both verbally and written; any other European language is considered a bonus
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organization on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.apexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://apexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org