About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Relationship Manager (m/f/d). If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Onboarding of new funds, securitization structures or other investment vehicles (incl. acquisition, due diligence, onboarding, etc.) within the relevant jurisdictions.
- Acting as first point of contact for supporting our clients with regards to general questions/ topics, new projects and cross selling opportunities as well as coordinating the internal processing.
- Issuing the relevant internal reports in terms of projects, revenues, trackers, etc..
- Participating in the corresponding meetings and presenting the reports there
- Being responsible for the service review, the quality management as well as the complaint management.
- Supporting and monitoring the junior functions in the team.
- University degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, law); a banking apprenticeship is advantageous.
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Profound knowledge of the relevant legislation and recommendations.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office.
- A high degree of self- motivation, self- organization and the affinity for details.
- Ability to work within a team in a positive, fair and open manner.
- Fluent communication skills in English; German, French and any other European language advantageous.
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com