About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Risk Controller (m/f/d) supporting our Risk Controlling department. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Regular risk identification, scenario calculation and risk reporting.
- Maintenance, control and further development of our risk systems and models incl. their parameters.
- Fostering and improving the procedures and instruments for managing operational risks.
- Implementation of new requirements, especially wrt ICAAP and ILAAP, and optimization of associated processes.
- Support the implementation of cross-departmental processes.
- Coordinate preliminary analyses of new products, update of existing process descriptions and execution of market conformity checks.
- Degree in either business administration, economics or mathematics with a banking- related focus, banking apprenticeship is advantageous.
- Several years of relevant experience within a bank and solid knowledge of methods, instruments and systems for risk measurement, preferable in the field Operational Risks.
- Sound knowledge of existing European and Luxemburgish laws and regulatory requirements for Banks.
- Excellent communication skills both in German and in English.
- Strong analytical as well as pragmatic-thinking skills and a high level of commitment in both, individual and team work.
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org