About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Securities Trader (m/f/d) supporting our Sales/ Treasury department. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Securities Trader (m/f/d) to support and trade for our institutional clients and fund managers, who is seeking a high degree of independence and personal responsibility in trading while working within an open corporate culture of an international financial group. Additional tasks include:
- International trading of all major financial instruments such as securities, exchange traded options and futures.
- Monitoring the order book.
- Making suggestions for the bank’s own portfolio.
- Supporting foreign exchange trading.
- Supporting money market trading.
- Supporting external asset managers and our clients in all trade related inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/ finance or business administration; banking apprenticeship is advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in international capital markets, especially in securities and derivatives.
- Ability to work effectively within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both verbally and written – and a good command of German; any other European language is advantageous.
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org