About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with over 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Senior Developer (m/f/d) to support our IT department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Developing reports and interfaces, designing the corresponding processes/workflows and steering the implementation of those
- ETL processing
- Delivering application maintenance and support
- Scripting under Windows and Unix (CMD, shell scripting, Powershell)
- Database scripting and SQL development
- Actively participating in IT related projects
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Several years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- Profound knowledge of at least three of the following domains:
- Application Development, XGEN, SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, C#, .NET, SSRS Reporting, CMD, Powershell
- Application Administration, CONTROL-M, Abacus, PM1, FERNBACH, SMARAGD, SAP B1, SWIFT, IBSY
- Knowledge of the processes within a bank are advantageous
- Decision-making skills as well as a structured way of working
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Fluent communication skills in English , German and French is advantageous
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organization on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.apexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com