About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally.
In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Credit Risk Management Officer(m/f/d) to support our department Account Opening Clients & Investors/ Credit Risk Management in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Operational credit processing incl. credit documentation, monitoring of credit limits, daily risk monitoring, disposition of payments, etc..
- Supporting the creation of regulatory reporting as well as any other internal and external reporting to the respective stakeholders.
- Ordering of credit cards and maintaining the related credit card records.
- Daily monitoring of risk exposure.
- Acting as first point of contact for internal and external parties with regards to all questions/ inquiries within the frame of credit risk.
- Suggesting and initiating process improvements.
- Supporting internal projects.
- Banking apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, Finance).
- Min. 2 years of related working experience.
- Sound knowledge of credit limits, credit contracts and credit risk management.
- Knowledge of related regulatory reporting requirements.
- Experience with and knowledge of core banking systems is advantageous.
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbally) in English and German.
- Good knowledge of office communication software (MS Office-Word, Excel + Lotus Notes/Outlook).
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/