About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Quality & Test Manager (m/f/d) to support our IT department. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
As our Quality & Test Manager you will direct and manage the testing phases of the project, while being responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages, providing effective management and giving guidance to others and key business users. You will provide management for the team in planning, designing, and developing frameworks and procedures relating to quality whilst meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Coordinating UATs with business users.
- Developing artifacts such as QA strategies and test scripts, and directs teams with diverse scope.
- Being responsible for testing phases such as POC, Unit, Integration, UAT, DR and BCP testing.
- Getting involved in executing testing if needed.
- Being responsible for the overall test plan and process design, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
- Specifying the test environment for the whole life-cycle testing and ensuring it reflects business requirements for execution as well as consulting with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimised for testability.
- Allocating and coordinating test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Providing quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team/teams.
- Diagnosing problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Creating quality assurance procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach incl. defining and implementing quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention.
- Proven understanding of the financial services and fund management industry.
- Extensive application/technology and domain knowledge and relevant expertise in QA Management.
- Good people management skills, acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, challenges others to reflect and learn.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong working relationships at senior management level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to present in a clear and concise manner; any further European language is considered an asset.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree Level or equivalent qualifications/ work experience.
- ISTQB Advanced or equivalent certification advantageous.
- Profound knowledge of and experience with test management tools such as JIRA.
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/