About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 3,500 staff across 45+ offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Senior Developer (m/f/d) to support our IT department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
- Developing reports and interfaces, designing the corresponding processes and steering the implementation of those
- ETL processing
- Delivering application support
- Scripting under Windows and Unix
- Actively participating in IT related projects
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Several years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- Profound knowledge of at least three of the following domains: Application Development, XGEN, SQL/ PL SQL/ TSQL, C#.NET, CMD, Powershell and Application administration Abakus, PM1, FxF, SAP B1
- Knowledge of the processes within a bank are advantageous
- Decision- making skills as well as a structured way of working
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Fluent communication skills in German and English, French is advantageous
What you will get in return:
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a bank, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development. We provide for opportunities for personal and professional career development and offer a highly competitive salary package to the successful candidate.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the Apex group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/