About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Cloud & Digital Banking Engineer (m/f/d) to support our business unit Digital Bank from an IT perspective. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Bank project delivery, providing input to the design, helping shape the end- product offered to our clients
- Support both our client as well as our colleague with regards to upcoming inquiries and issues
- Support other members of the technology teams with troubleshooting issues and configuring against new requirements
- Build excellent working relationships with all 3rd party suppliers
- Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to technology procedures
- Identify reoccurring issues and recommend resolution to the root cause
- Be part of a highly motivated team where team members ensure the upskilling of the colleagues and transferring knowledge while also supporting and covering each other, when required
- Follow and adhere to all our company procedures affecting your business area
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in banking technology
- A good understanding of CSSF banking regulations, specifically with regards to Cloud Computing
- Management of Linux, preferably minimum working with CentOS / RHEL
- Experience working with DevOps tooling
- Management of containerised solutions is highly desirable
- Scripting experience in one or more of the following languages
- Azure CLI
- Azure Powershell
- Previous experience in managing Azure networking components, specifically Azure Application Gateway, Azure Front Door and Azure WAF policies is preferred
- Understanding of API / Middleware technologies including JSON / YAML languages
- A good understanding of the core IT areas
- IT Service Management
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Fluent communication skills in English – both written and verbally, German and/or French advantageous
- Experience with Mambu, IBSY, RTPE and/or xGen
- A good understanding of CSSF banking regulations, specific to Cloud
- Previous experience of Azure DevOps is desirable
- Knowledge of Kubernetes within Azure (Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Okta experience or similar authentication solutions
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exposure to some of the latest cloud native technologies within the financial sector
- Be part of possibly the first digital banking cloud deployment within Luxembourg, providing great insight into how the future of cloud will be delivered in this highly regulated jurisdiction
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team
- The opportunity to innovate, bring recommendations and really make a difference
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com