The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Team-Leader Service Desk & Support (m/f/d) to support our IT department out of Malta. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
Your main activities
- Ensuring the correct execution of the IT Customer Services activities, following strictly the defined rules, policies and procedures
- Working with colleagues in other locations ensuring strong team work and collaboration
- Introduction, planning and documentation of relevant processes
- Responsibility for the continues process improvement
- Creation of appropriate guidelines on day-to-day business
- Taking part in solving customer issues and problems
- Successful completion of a bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent education
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Team-player and willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
- Accurate, detail oriented and reliable working-style
- Customer and service-oriented approach
- ITIL knowledge and experience
What you will get in return:
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a bank, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development. We provide for opportunities for personal and professional career development and offer a highly competitive salary package to the successful candidate.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to Mrs. Maruska Zammit (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information about us, please have a look at our website. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.theapexgroup.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com