We offer cross jurisdictional depositary services in regulated jurisdictions including; Luxembourg, Ireland, UK, Malta and the Cayman Islands.
Our skilled teams deliver a robust and comprehensive full depositary and depo-lite services under UCITS and AIFM directives, to run seamlessly alongside your fund administration requirements. Our service is structured to accommodate and meet the nature, scale and complexity of your fund(s) and regulatory needs.
FULL DEPOSITARY AND DEPOSITARY LITE SERVICES
- Safekeeping and verification of documentation and assets
- Oversight of fund service providers and fund valuation
- Maintenance of comprehensive asset registers
- Operational oversight; timely settlement and ensuring compliance with fund documents and applicable laws and regulations
- Cash monitoring and document tracking
We have the ability and experience to service a vast range of regulated products in liquid assets plus hedge funds, private equity funds, hybrid funds and fund of fund and Shariah-compliant investment funds.
Our responsive, experienced, fully dedicated client team of experienced specialists provide technical, compliance, and operational expertise. Our service delivery model includes a dedicated client integration team who co-ordinate all aspects of fund set up and systems implementation.
The law of 22 March 2004 defines a securitisation as a business transaction in which a securitisation vehicle acquires or assumes risks and, based on these risks, issues securities whose performance is based on these risks for example, receivables as well as liquid and alternative assets.
Securitisations therefore represent an attractive alternative both to capital procurement and to capital investments.
The European Depositary Bank offers the following services to securitisation structures:
- Depositary function - Safekeeping of assets
- Calculation agent function – Calculation of the securities price/issued security, reporting
- Paying agent function (for Luxembourg) -– Processing of subscriptions and redemptions/payment transactions
- Transfer agent function -– Receipt of subscriptions and redemptions
For the avoidance of doubt we do not deal with retail clients. We neither offer any securities (bonds, shares, notes etc) nor do we act on behalf of any other financial institution to offer such securities to any clients.